Sunday, March 30, 2008

funeral, sickness, and baby boys!

due to an untimely death in the family my cousins from tennessee are coming for an emergency visit. the good news in all of this is that they are bringing their 2 newborns. one, owen is 7mos, and the other, dakota, is 3mos. i've only seen them in photos, so i am pretty excited that they are on their way.

***UPDATE***
they are here..

owen aka "obi wan"


dakota aka "yoda dakota"

today i have felt so bad. i threw up twice before work, then i stood on my feet for 6.5 hours, all the while having crap explosions every couple of hours. i ate 2 small square pieces of white pizza today, and that is all. my vomit this morning was my dinner last night. not only didn't i sleep because of the heartburn, but my stupid stomach didn't even start to digest my dinner.

i still feel like i could throw up right now, and i am not hungry. that never happens, that is how i know something is wrong. how can i be full 12 hours after eating?

if i feel this crappy tomorrow i'm not going to work.