Tuesday, April 01, 2008

agitated would sum up my mood right now.

my mouth is all tore up from whatever is going on in my stomach right now, my fake cap is almost more irritating than the reason i got it in the first place.. figures since i am finally feeling like eating today, my tooth and gums have other ideas..

i think i am getting my period at this very moment..

i had to literally jump out of bed from a dead sleep about 5 times last night because i was choking on the 1 amstel light i consumed with my out of town guests.. finally i said F-it and threw up what i could.. then i tried to patch together a cycle of REM...

to end this brilliant day i have calling hours to attend immediately after work..

here are some pics.


dakota in the jumper


dakota and kim


kim and dakota


owen in the jumper