Friday, July 04, 2008

playlist you don't want to listen to with your dad

i think my ipod was playing these suggestive songs on purpose on my 4 hour trip down to E&Rs house thursday night. Normally i wouldn't mind, but i was traveling with just my dad. either i have a highly sexual "favorite" playlist, or my ipod was f'ing with me..

here are some songs you might think twice about playing when you are trapped in a car for 4 hours with your dad..

1. Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy (big and rich).. sample lyrics ..."I'm a thorough-bred that's what she said in the back of my truck bed....And I was going, just about as far as she'd let me go."

2. Kiss - (prince)... sample lyrics... "U don't have 2 be beautiful 2 turn me on
I just need your body, baby, from dusk till dawn"

3. Private Dancer (tina turner)... sample lyrics... "Ill do what you want me to do Im your private dancer A dancer money"

4. Adam Carolla breaking down some of Gary Pucketts songs, Young Girl and Lady Willpower. sample lyrics... "Beneath your perfume and make-up You're just a baby in disguise And though you know That it is wrong to be Alone with me That come on look is in your eyes" and "I know you want to see me but you're afraid
Of what I might have on my mind". i don't really think gary puckett songs are appropriate to listen to in the company of anyone really if you really listen to what he is saying.

5. Faith - (george michael)... sample lyrics "Well I guess it would be nice If I could touch your body I know not everybody Has got a body like you"