Sunday, December 14, 2008

oops i did it again.



on the way to rochester on saturday this woman cop pulled me over for going 81. but she "cut me a break" and only gave me a ticket for going 80. :( what a sweetheart. mike and i had a good laugh in the car while she was writing the ticket, thinking about asking her to take a pic with mike.

here are the pics i took of SHs new house.

i got quite a bit moved in today.. my kitchen is completely in.. and most of my clothes are in.. i have a lot off boxes but nowhere to put the stuff.. i have a couple of shelves in the basement that i just didn't have room for today, and a ton of books.. big ticket items i still have to move are my bed, the treadmill, 2 shelves, and the marble top wood table. those things i think i am going to need help moving next weekend.