Tuesday, October 04, 2005

best day ever!!!

So today was dentist appt part 2. he told me that he thought he saw a cavity during the cleaning, and today I was to go back for a checkup on my bleeding gums and he was going to look at the x-rays and see if there were more cavities.

Well, the gums are much better he said, and there is only one cavity, but it’s in my wisdom tooth, and he referred me to an oral surgeon to have the whole tooth removed.

So at the end of the day, no cavities, only one wisdom tooth in my whole head, and I don’t need to go back for 6 mths… and he said that since the wisdom tooth is so grown in it should be no problem to pull, and I might not even need stitches.

Woo who. What If I didn’t need stitches? Then I will have lived for almost 30 years with no stitches. Shiiiiiit. But what if he breaks my jaw? Not good. :) I’ll pray that doesn’t happen.

I have the best dentist in the world!!

On a side note, in case you are hella confused cath wrote that last post abt the purple hair.. but I have my own funny hair story. I was telling KT yesterday that I might cut my hair, her instinctual question was “how short?” and I pointed to my cheekbones. She makes a face and says matter of factly, “oh, you would look soooo ugly”… thanks KT…

The chili I made yesterday was sooo good. I brought some for lunch even. Yum…I love crock pots.

Girls dinner is coming up in a couple thursdays. I’m psyched! mexican this time!

Sox play today at 4:09. get your work done!