Friday, October 21, 2005

i won!

there are a couple of things worth mentioning from yesterday that i failed to blog.

1. i knew i had to wake up early yesterday, but i could not remember why. so as the minutes ticked by i racked my brain. 7:35 nothing. 7:45 nope. 7:55, i remember that its street cleaning. i have to have my car off the street by 8am or i will get another $50 ticket. shit. i jumped up, took a shower, washing the hair dye out of my hair and dressed in record time. i was walking out of the house at 8:20. and an angel must be watching over me because unless someone stole it, NO TICKET! yay! $50 richer!

2. as i was sitting in the "interview" with the lawyer guy yesterday he stops and asks me if he can ask me a question. i really hate that "can i ask you a question?" question. its never anything good... he says, "are you wicca?", i'm like, "noooooo". he's like, "oh, you have that look about you... my wife is wicca.". wtf! a new kind of insult. now i look like a witch! jesus...

3. i answered a survey for the FOH (friends of harpoon), and i was chosen to participate in a focus group on monday. sooo exciting! i'll tell ya all about it on tuesday.

thank you to all of you that answered my homework for keith today. i am meeting with her in a little over an hour. i kinda wish i didn't have to come back to work today, cause i think its going to be a tough session. i'm going to come back to work looking like someone punched me in the face. yay!

i gained 2.8 lbs at WW last night. so i weigh almost more then i did when i started about 2 mos ago. go me!!! paying all this money to gain weight! i think i need to start actually counting points and not eating like i am on death row and its my last meal ever. i bet exercise would help too. :(

who wants to see a movie tonight?