Wednesday, October 12, 2005

i added pics...

I added pictures to the weekend posting. Check it out!

Today I am having my only wisdom tooth pulled. I wasn't nervous until last night when I started thinking about how they are going to do it. My dad said they stick a tool that looks like the one you use to get nuts out of their shells down into your gums and pull it out. :( I just hope I can't feel it. I think I might rather have a root canal at this point...

I watched some of the amazing race last night. It was pretty good. I was talking to LK so I missed the last 15 min or so. L who got kicked off? I think my favorite team this season is the team with the two little kids. I also think that the team with the step mom is pretty humorous. She thinks they all get along swimmingly, but the boy thinks "she's a bitch!"