Thursday, October 13, 2005

strangest dream

This is the dream I had last night. I’m thinking it was because I woke up at 3:30 needing to take some ibuprofen, but who knows…

 

I go to FK’s house to pick her up and give her a ride to work. I don’t know how to drive to her work, so she is giving me directions as we go. We end up back at my house (which happens to be in the stop and shop). Oh, I should mention that I was early to FK’s house, so I decide to park in the metered lot across the street from her house and use that extra time to clean out my car. So we’re at the S&S, and its 720, we don’t have time to be at my house that late. But since we are there I decide to run in and grab my ibuprofens. I see FK, and we get distracted by the cute Charlie Brown Halloween decorations, and I remember that while I am there I should pick up some diet cherry pepsi. I’m running through the aisles looking for my apartment aisle, but the merchandisers are there putting out all the Christmas merchandise, like tv’s and stereos, and there are cords everywhere, and I can’t get through. So I stop one of them and ask which aisle are the apartments? He shrugs, and I keep going, then I realize that I am not at stop and shop, I’m at Shaws.