Monday, October 03, 2005

purple hair

i just had to share what happened to me last night!!!!!! SB insists i need to "cover that gray" hair. sooooooo i buy some semi-permanent (thank GOD!!!!!!) dark brown auburn color. come home ,slap it on (should have known there would be trouble when it goes on PURPLE!!!!!!!!!), leave it on the recommended 10 minutes, rinse it off and my hair is Boston Red SOX red. sarah and mike convince me it's not "that bad".
i went to work, and every one in school looked at me and said "oh, you changed your hair????? The gym teacher (he's quite the character) yells across the entire playground, blacktop area "hey Mrs. Brown", and points to his hair. I yell back across the entire playground , "I did it for the team!!!!!!"
One little 4th grade boy asked me why my hair is red?!?!?! i said oh i changed my color, do you like it? he said "oh no, it's disgusting!!!!!" So i treck to Eckerd's after school and get the mediom brown coloring. Now it's better, a toned down Purplish/Red. Luckily it should wash out in 28 washings. HMMMMMMMMMMM how many washings could i get in before work on Wednesday??????? without my hair falling out!