Thursday, October 20, 2005

best news ever!

i can't believe i forgot to mention this in my earlier post.

i finished the debt management program that i entered way back when in feb of 2001. i successfully paid off 3 maxed out credit cards, my old car loan, and my apple computer loan from college. i should look at my records as to how much the total debt was. it was monumental at the time. i truly felt like i was drowning.

the bad news is i have racked up about 10K more in new credit cards since i went to ireland 2 years ago... i am however going to take the newly freed up cash i was using to pay the debt company and put it systematically towards these two new credit cards. :) i'm so thrilled! happy days!

i also forgot to mention that i'm loving the facial hair on the astros... i didn't think andy pettitte could look any better, and even the rocket looks good. those yankees and their stupid dress codes suck.

more stunning news, my stitches came out sometime during lunch today.... omigod!!!! i must have eaten them. i'll have to check my stool..