Tuesday, October 18, 2005

gas heater is fixed.

so the landlord came by last night and got it going, he played around with the thermo-coupling, apparently it has to be "real close" to the gas line to keep the pilot going.. there was a point in there that he thought we were going to need a new one.

because of the massive amounts of heat this thing is supposed to give off we had to move the TV and the beetle car collection. i love to rearrange! i decided to use one of my boat anchors (dead cpus) to prop up my television a little higher on top of my refrigerator. its a little higher now, i could see the astros blow it when they were 1 strike away from being in the world series last night.

i didn't get to my laundry so i have to do it tonight, but last night wasn't a complete waste, i cleaned the bathroom and LK and i vacuumed the living room.

revised to do list:
laundry - probably tonight
vaccuum the living room, its gross
clean the bathroom, i can't remember the last time i cleaned it. its even grosser.
dye my hair purple
watch my shows - tue, thurs
figure out what to do about my car and its numerous repairs, maybe try another autozone.
start xmas cards. i am going to attempt to hand do them this year, after a 2 year hiatus.