Friday, October 28, 2005

grrrrrr...

grrrrr. my weekend is off to a bad start.

first off, my costume is not going to work. should i return all the stuff i bought at modells? i kinda feel like i should. esp after what happened this morning.. so i don't really have a costume for tonight. that's okay. i'll be more comfortable anyway.

then, this morning i go out to my car, and there is a ticket. i'm thinking, it for parking too close to an intersection, or something like that. its for street cleaning! street cleaning on the other street. i am so pissed. there were no spots on my street last night, so i parked around the corner. i hate my neighborhood. the best part is, i walked out of the house at 851. the ticket time is 846. $50.... F-somerville.

also. noone wants to go to the beer festival with me on saturday. everyone i know sucks.

but i did lose a pound this week. despite all the halloween candy i ate yesterday, before weigh in.