Monday, June 25, 2007

bruised...

at the doctors office today the woman that was taking 5 vials of my blood asked me which arm was better, and truth be told, i find that i have the easiest time when they take blood out of the top of my hand. well, this nurse was not comfortable doing that, and she ended up giving up after she unsuccessfully poked her needle all over the inside of my left hand. i was looking down and saw the needle fanning around at different depths inside the back of my hand. not really a pleasant sight. that nurse decided to call in a more experienced nurse, and she checked my fat arms and still couldn't find one, so she took it out of the vein in the right hand luckily that one took.. its bruised and swollen already. :(

i went in today to get some advice about weight loss programs. these weddings are killing me with the horrible pictures that keep getting taken of me. my dr thinks that i should take some welbutrin and then she will see how i feel in a month and maybe prescribe something similar to the new drug Alli. it was funny that when i was crying in her office she was visibly uncomfortable. i figured being a doctor she would not be so uncomfortable.. i was wrong. i kind of think that is why i was prescribed the welbutrin... and i guess i didn't realize that i might really need it.. it's been a year since i went off paxil.. we'll see how it goes, i've known people who've been on it and it seemed to work well for them.

in front of the medical complex is a painted up horse, and guess what it's painted like? starry night. damn that van gogh is a popular decoration for those community artworks...