Sunday, October 21, 2007

missions accomplished!!

with no real plans this weekend i was able to devote much of it to buying and assembling my halloween costume. i can't say what it is, but i went to more than 10 stores this weekend for different parts of it. i am however, completely finished with it. i even had to sew myself a dress. :) i hope that i will win the work competition...

cath made some really good french onion soup this weekend that was so filling i had it for breakfast/lunch and am just now eating my dinner of popcorn while the red sox take batting practice against westbrook here in the 1st. the crowd is insanely loud tonight, it makes me wish i was there, it looks like everyone is on their feet and i haven't seen an indian fan yet.

kevin millar read the lineup tonight, god i miss him. he remains one of my favorite red sox to date. his shirt is also my favorite red sox shirt.

i don't know what it is about the post season, but it makes me very emotional...