Thursday, November 15, 2007

mad planning...

bring on the snow!! i am 99% prepared. yesterday i bought some used snow tires (1 season) off craigslist and had them installed at the tire shop next door. the only thing i need now is a new driver side windshield wiper, and my roommate is already on it! hopefully this year i will not slide off the road in a ditch, or get stuck in my neighbors yard.

in other great news the red sox schedule came out, so naturally i'm planning my vacation for next year. this is what i am thinking right now...

monday april 21st, marathon monday game - fenway park.
monday-tuesday june 16th-17th, sox at phillies..
monday-tuesday july 21st-22nd, sox at seattle..
monday august 11th, sox at chicago white sox

and of course there is the wedding in cancun in february!

i had my dr's appt this morning and clay/liverpool/north syracuse is like a black hole in my mind.. i can never find my way to my dr's office (north medical center). that god MB is retired and ready at a moments notice to be my human gps...

i thought that since i was at least 15 minutes late my blood pressure would be elevated (which would have been the 3rd or 4th time in a row) and that would be terribly bad, however she said my BP looked fine. thank god. i've been paranoid as of late that i'm going to have a heart attack. sometimes i feel like when i am laying in bed my heart is racing, maybe its in my head. i hope so. i'm also drinking one of those god-awful dunkin donuts iced teas today that must be made with caffinated water cause i'm so jittery my attention span is less than 10 seconds. i feel like a junkie with shifty eyes. starbucks really needs to open a store closer to my work... dunkin donuts was on my way (and they have a drive through..double score) and i was short on time. but i guarantee i would not go back to DD if starbucks was closer...