Tuesday, September 12, 2006

phat new specs

i ordered a pair of glasses yesterday. they are bold. i should be able to get them in 7-10 business days. they are a little "jill caroll"-like. i might even wear them other then bedtime. since i didn't have anything to wear besides my contacts the dr didn't have to give me any pupil dilating drops. he also said that my eyes look fantastic for doing everything wrong (old type of lenses, storing them in just saline) in january i'll get my new prescription in the newer "breathable" lenses...

tonight is beer club. i am going to buy all 9 brewery tour tickets... i'll whip up a graphic for the tour this week. :)

yesterday all the things i ordered online last week arrived. (a memory card for my camera, and my contact lenses) wooo who, it was like christmas!