Tuesday, January 22, 2008

eating black beans

i never realized until recently how satiated black beans make me, and for such a long time. usually about 30-40 minutes after i eat my main lunch (usually a frozen meal or soup) i am scavenging through my lunch bag for a snack. the past couple of days i've been eating the left over beans from this weekends party and it's been so great.. i highly suggest everyone eat black beans for lunch. you won't be hungry.

my goal for next week is to get to the gym 3 times to do weight lifting.. that is my favorite part of going to the gym.. it's better than putting off doing cardio.. and it won't be as hard on my heel i don't think.

S* asked me this morning what i as going to wear to the wedding, and i haven't even thought about it at all... what do you wear to a beach wedding?