Wednesday, June 18, 2008

no real news yet...

nothing happened overnight, even though i think i stayed awake all night waiting for a call. :(

the dr checked her at 8ish this morning and she is 4cm dilated. he promptly broke her water.. this is supposed to speed things along.. however if her contractions don't pick up they will induce her.. there is no real timetable.. but i have a feeling it will be a LONG time before she gives birth. so long in fact that we won't be here. :(

i'm thinking that we'll stick it out till noon and reassess the situation at that time.