Tuesday, June 24, 2008

things are looking up...

well, my two major problems yesterday seem to be having happy endings. after querying the google gods i came up with a solution that allowed me to pop the tape out of the vcr, and here at work there is a dubbing machine that will record the vhs to a dvd... SLI is going to do me a solid. woot!

then at lunch after my "yearly exam" i stopped back at the eye dr and showed them what they did to my glasses yesterday. of course they acted all defensive and started trying to blame me.. but when they looked in my chart they saw that it was less than 2 years and the glasses are still under warranty, so i am having both lenses replaced free of charge. i'm still a little put off thinking that had it not been under warranty they would not have taken any responsibility. grrr..